This item will be shipped as soon as possible.
Shipping depends on availability of the product as well as any additional changes that need to be made to the product (e.g. sizing).
On average, your product will be shipped within 7 working days if it is available in store.
It can take up to 15 working days if it needs to be ordered from a workshop or supplier, alternatively it can take up to 8 weeks if it needs to be ordered from overseas.
Before placing your order, you are welcome to check what the delivery time for your product will be. Should you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Bering Deep Sea polished Silver Watch Unisex
Classic, puristic, and yet exciting. Perfect style combined with contemporary minimalism. Inspired by Danish design, the CLASSIC COLLECTION represents a unique timepiece, perfectly highlighting your daily style.
The polished silver coloured stainless steel case, made of pure, high quality, medical-grade stainless steel (316L), in combination with the modern blue coloured milanese strap, provides the classic BERING look. The fine workmanship of the milanese strap gives the watch a refined, almost noble touch. A minimalist Sunray dial which matches the band, protected by crystal clear, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, perfectly completes the modern look.
flat sapphire crystal
Timelessly beautiful and long-lasting like the icy landscapes of the Arctic, BERING uniquely blends minimalist Danish design with strong, high-quality materials. Inspired by the beauty of the Arctic, the style of the BERING watch and jewellery collection is characterised by clear, streamlined forms and pure elegance.
BERING merchandise is made from first-class materials, which have guaranteed durability and are in perfect harmony with the timeless design.
Do you need help figuring out how to measure your ring size? Follow Kays easy guide to measuring your own ring size.
DETERMINING YOUR RING SIZE
We recommend visiting your closest Kays store to have your finger size measured by one of our friendly Sales Consultants. Should you not have a Kays Store nearby, you can visit another jeweller and ask them to measure your finger size. Should neither of these be possible, you can use the helpful information below to determine the finger size.
How to measure your finger
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it needs to sit snug enough so it will not fall off, but it needs to be loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For the best result measure your finger size:
- For the best accuracy, measure your finger when your hands are warm as well as when they are cold. (Fingers are generally smaller in the morning and larger in the afternoon.)
- Measure you finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate the possibility of a incorrect measurement.
Tips for buying a ring as a surprise
Ask your significant other’s mother or friends if they know her ring finger size.
You can also borrow one of your significant other’s rings that she wears on her ring finger and take it to your closest jeweller and ask them to measure the ring for you.
If you are in the possession of a vernier you can measure the inside diamater of the ring and use the chart below to find the finger size.
How to personally measure a ring size
Please use the steps listed below to find a ring size. Should you measure and a finger size comes in at the bottom of this chart, but your significant other has dainty hands, or vice versa. Please check your measurements again, as the lower the size is on the chart, the bigger the finger size is.
What you will need:
- a scissor
- a ruler (work with the mm side)
- a pen or pencil
Steps for measuring your finger
- Cut a thin strip of paper. (It should have a width of about 6mm.)
- Wrap the paper around the finger of the person that you wish to purchase the ring for (as tightly as possible.) Make sure the paper is below the joint of the finger and close to your knuckle. Mark the spot where the paper meets. (For the best accuracy; ensure that the paper does not bend or tear and that it stays straight.)
- Use the chart below to determine your ring size. Start by lining up the start of the paper with 0 on the ruler. Keeping the piece of paper straight the mark will line up with another number on the ruler. Use this measurement and the circumference on the chart below to determine the finger size that you need.
Ring sizing chart
United States & Canada
Singapore & Japan